Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Birds & Horses

Birds. Horses. Ramblings. That is what you will find in this post today.



Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the sky: They don’t sow or reap or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you worth more than they?"

Baby chic-a-dee...

I feel like am actually a photographer now.

I will tell you why.

I have a blog.

I have business cards.

Most importantly, I have a camera!

Aaaanndd. I have four. I repeat, FOUR. Different photography opportunities coming up!

A wedding. A senior session with one of my friends. A Christmas card session. And something that I'm not sure what to call. It's an event. A musical event. And I'm photographing it, of course.


Honestly, I never thought I'd be here.
I shoot with a Canon.
I am photographing people who aren't in my family.
I'm photographing weddings!
I'm just... Excited!
Obviously, I love photography. But I only ever saw it as a hobby. I never though it could be more!
It is so much more!

I told you. Ramblings!
Love,
Hagen


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog!!!! I just found it and it is wonderful! :)

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete