Thursday, July 24, 2014

*Independence Day*

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Mine was great!
We went to the creek, roasted hotdogs and marshmallows, shoved our face with watermelon and all of that, but the best part was the fireworks. (Of course!)


 I was so happy with how all the pictures came out. I had done some studying on it, (and by studying, of course, I mean hopped on Pinterest and took a look at what other people do...) so the "studying" really paid off...

 Roman candle and sparkler.


 Roman candle.

Moms sparkler looks like an eye!

It was so much fun! Everyone just couldn't wait 'till it was their turn...


Anyways, it was just really great. I have always loved the 4th of July, but I love it even more now I know I how to capture it!
How was your Fourth?
Love,
Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment