Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Odds & Ends {2}

So many random things! Rain drops on the tree branches, my sister, and coffee... What more can I say?




My sister...

Snowy roof.


Street light.

Coffee, chocolate muffin, and Beowulf...
This was at the wonderful coffee shop where my sister works!


Haunted trees...

The last leaf of Autumn...





This one's not as good...

I was trying to get the squirrel but it focused in on the tree instead... :)

Well, Photographers and photography lovers, I must go, but I hope you enjoyed these amateur pics! :)

Love,
Hagen


2 comments:

  1. Ohh...I love these odds and ends :) The black and white, the snowy roof, Layla dear and the rest of these odds and ends! Keep up the photography my dear Hagen! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! Thank you for commenting and I'm glad you enjoy these pics! <3

      Delete